Saturday, October 21, 2006

Got a Question? E-mail the Captain!

Hi All,

Got a post recently that I had to think about whether I would post it or not. The reason why is that it wasn't pertinent to the original post I made and would actually lessen a future article I plan on writing not to mention it's in regards to a lawsuit so I'm erring on the side of caution and not posting anything (my apologies to the person who sent in the question). regardless, I do want to answer all relevant and pertinent questions the readers may have. All of you can certainly e-mail me (person who sent me the question included) any questions you have that may not be related to a particular post. Besides which, I like getting e-mail.

captcapitalism@yahoo.com

Make sure you copy and paste it, people have been mispelling it.

And tune in TODAY to The Economics Supper Club! To quote Bill Cosby, "It'll make ya smart!"

No comments: