Monday, September 24, 2007

You Can Contact the Iranian State Newspaper

So after Amedijonmustard makes an ass of himself and gets a little taste of the weakest elements of New York City, the Iranian State media spins it worse than the Democrats ever could and make it sound like we were giving him standing ovations.

You just know that these schmucks (note the Hebrew jargon to provide particular insult to this nazi) know they're lying through their ass, but I think they really think they're fooling their people and us.

How about you send them a message and let them know your true feelings about Amadinihitler?

What a freaking loser.

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I seriously doubt that the Iranian state news organ is going to publish my opinion about Ahmadinejad. So my contacting them to tell them is pretty pointless. Seems pretty likely to me that they know their "reporting" is a bunch of BS.

Either I'll end up misquoted (with some sort of ravingly positive review of A. that they'll stick my name onto), or I'll end up with a fatwa. Or both. It's more the former than the latter that really concerns me, frankly.