Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Your Daily Dose of Dalrock

As I have been in the middle of moving, unpacking and then off to western Wyoming for fossil hunting, I have been thankful to have other people write allowing me not to...err....allowing me the time to share relevant and timely pieces written by other highly talented writers.

Dalrock, as you know is one of them.

The reason I like linking to him is I don't have to add anything. I mean, I'm pretty lazy and all it takes is a copy paste and I'm done.

So for the lazy blogger I highly recommend another succinct and complete piece by Dalrock.

This particular piece calls for you to pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching those who brought about the decline suffer under it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some pictures and commentary on where you are in western Wyoming. I sure hope it's northwestern Wyoming because far west Wyoming is pretty bleak.

Captain Capitalism said...

Eh, that's where I am. There's a huge canyon in Shoshoni I might drive through enroute to Thermopolis. but otherwise if you want to look at a sandbox, that's about where I am right now.