Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pay Pal Problems

If you love the Captain, you know the way to his heart!

Rumpleminze!

That's why the Captain has put a handy dandy link to the right there with a big ole bottle of Rumpleminze.

However, as some of you have e-mailed me recently, the paypal link does not work.

The reason is because Paypal and Firefox do not get along well together.

If you still wish to make a donation I suggest using Explorer.

I do apologize for this inconvenience (NO, REALLY, I DO! I LIKE MONEY!), but it's easiest to just opening it up in Explorer and it should work.

If it doesn't please let me know!

El Capitan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't appear to work with Google chrome either,bit of a problem with using Linux ...no explorer!

Ian said...

If it's a case of IE or you drink water, it's Water Time!

Anonymous said...

I tink iz worzkeed... Izzz zent you a sssshot

Enrique said...

Captain!! You can't just ignore all the other web browsers!! Change your link href (it's after the '<a style...') to this address:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8263820

That works for me in chrome.