Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The First 45 Seconds

The bartender started asking questions about where I was from and what I was doing in Estonia. It turned out that he was in the Estonian military and about to leave for Afghanistan.

“Afghanistan? As part of our war?” I asked.
“Yes, we have guys there now.”
“Estonia has troops in Afghanistan?”
“Yes about 150. You don’t hear about this in America?”
...Next to me was a group of four girls. The cutest one, who I later found out was the bartender’s girlfriend, motioned me over.... It made sense once I found out that her boyfriend was being shipped out in a week. The bartender had been nice to me so I didn’t want to be a jerk and work on his girlfriend. It would have been more proper to wait until he was on the battlefield, fighting my country’s war. (end sarcasm)

Read the whole thing and I think you'll be surprised, like I was, that Roosh didn't hear about the 45 second rule - ie - women know within the first 45 seconds of seeing you if they're interested in you or not.

Regardless, language warning as always, Nanny-Nazi's go file your complaints elsewhere or exercise your right to choose NOT to read it, but for everybody else the stories are always priceless in his Bang series

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll bite, and go read it, but I shudder to think that that dude is going to find out he served alcohol to the guy who banged his soon to be ex just after he shipped off?

Anonymous said...

I'll bite, and go read it, but I shudder to think that that dude is going to find out he served alcohol to the guy who banged his soon to be ex just after he shipped off?

One, at risk of spoiling, Roosh didn't bang the bartender's girl. he simply made some observations about her behavior.

Two, if Roosh had banged her, and the bartender found out, then he was doing the guy a favor by showing him the true quality of his supposed girlfriend.